Saturday, February 17, 2007

Frustration

I am so frustrated with this stuff! Ok, I worked all day in a busy library and I'm tired. Well, anyway I really have tried to make a trading card and post it to this page. It looked so easy when Dan B. did it after class last week. I did make a card and it's on his Flickr account which I for some reason can't access. Maybe I'm spelling your name wrong, Dan?
Here's what has worked so far:
  • I opened a Flickr account
  • I uploaded a picture of myself to Flickr
  • I posted the picture to my blog
  • I read a lot of stuff about Flickr - how to use it, what can be done, etc.
  • I don't understand much of it. I think my mind has shut down, so I guess my official blog #3 will have to wait until tomorrow.

Has anybody else had a bad technology day?

3 comments:

BookmobilebabeJody said...

You need to work on fd flickr to make the trading card. Open their site, go down to trading cards in their toybox, upload your photo there and then you can make the card.

You can do it. You may have been working on it on the wrong site, that's all.

Good luck!

BookmobilebabeJody said...


Trying to attach a card for you

Coach B said...

Hey Susan,

I just saw your post and sent you an email with your flickr card attached as well as a url of the card. Once you get it, try uploading it to your flickr page (If you have trouble with this let me know and I'll try walking you through it on the phone or IM). Once it is on your page, click "blog this" above the photo and register your blog with flickr. Or you can avoid flickr all together and just add it directly to your page if you save the attachment.

Good Luck!