Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New Computer Blues

My new computer won't connect to the Internet. Frustration!!! I had to come over to DomU to make this posting. (Is that the right way to say it?) I spent a lot of time on the phone. What I really need is someone who knows about hardware to come over and show me what to do. Does anyone know someone who makes housecalls? I hate having to unhook everything, lug it out to the car, and into the repair shop. It's brand new, for Pete's sake!

Sorry,I'm slogging out my frustrations on you all.

Just call me the slogger blogger.

2 comments:

BookmobilebabeJody said...

Sooooooooooo sorry! Our wireless connection wasn't working today and it is soooo frustrating! Fortunately, all it took here was to unplug and restart our wireless router. I feel for you!!!

claudia said...

Have you tried the Geek Squad? I know someone who used them with good results...

http://www.geeksquad.com/